- You’ve ever taken your netbook to the movies, so you could type during the previews.
- You hit your thumb with a hammer, and immediately start thinking of how to describe the experience for a character in your book.
- You make up a backstory for the couple arguing in the car next to you at the red light.
- You try to sneak up on your horses through the bushes, just to see how hard it would be for your character.
- You wake up in the middle of the night with the perfect line of dialogue running through your head, and reach for the notebook that lives on your headboard for just such an occasion.
- You are filled with equal parts excitement and dread every time you check your email or pick up the mail.
- You spend a lot of time staring at the wall or ceiling and call it ‘writing’.
- You get nothing but notebooks and Chapters gift cards for Christmas and you couldn’t be happier.
- You cut off a chunk of your own hair with a steak knife, just to see if it would work for the scene you’re working on.
Anyone else? Please tell me I’m not the only one who is this weird …. 😉